We provide a total plant service tailored to customers in the power system area
based on various construction experiences and technological strengths.
Woojin M&E Plant Department provides the best total solution services with overhead/underground lines and substation facilities, including both turn-key and individual supply methods, from power generation facilities to customers, focusing on extra-high voltage facilities and emergency generators.
We are developing overseas business based on our excellent domestic achievements and technological strengths and expanding our business worldwide, including the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Nigeria, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Egypt, and Bangladesh.
As an exclusive agent of Japan’s TMEIC and NISSIN in Korea, Woojin M&E supplies, constructs and manages excellent facilities (Motor & Drive, Capacitor Bank, etc.).
For emergency generators, we supply finished products imported from Caterpillar, Cummins, Kohler, etc., which are optimized for domestic and overseas market demands.
Also, we have the exclusive domestic distribution license for the distribution of the products of BaiFa Power of China, which manufactures customized products and has excellent price competitiveness, and supply its products to various domestic and overseas construction projects.
In addition, we recently expanded our business to gas turbine generator specialized for IDC.
From design to delivery, installation, and maintenance of extra-high voltage facilities to emergency generators, motors & drives, generator circuit breaker bases, synchronous generators, capacitor banks, preventive maintenance systems, etc., make the best use of the Plant Total Solution Service in the power system industry through Woojin M&E.
Professionalism with the Best People
· Higher engineering capability through overseas and domestic technical support
· Provides a total solution for all products with the industry's best technology
· Provides optimized services by integrating systems related to power equipment
Advanced Technological Prowess and Safety in Compliance with International Standards
· Capable of conducting One-Step Load Test for 0 to 100% load (block load)
· Complies with the latest EPA emission regulations and CSA regulations (Tier 2)
· Satisfies NFPA (American Fire Association) 99 and 110 requirements
· Supports B/S (Before Service) to reduces the rate of defects through pre-checking
Reduces budget and supplies excellent products through price competitiveness
Manages schedule thoroughly based on outstanding project management capabilities
Creates additional values through optimized alternative design by experts
Impresses customers through thorough follow-up management
Reduces equipment and maintenance costs if the diesel generator is operated at optimum capacity
Major Success Cases
UAE BNPP Nuclear Power Plant Project 400kV Transformer
Hyundai Heavy Industries, September 2014 ~
Installation and testing of thirty one 400kV transformers
- Won order for installing and testing thirty one 400kV extra-high voltage transformers, the main power equipment of substation facilities, at the construction site of the nuclear power plant exported from KEPCO to the UAE for the first time in Korea in 2009.
- Woojin M&E successfully carried out the UAE nuclear power transformer installation project with its excellent quality and technology. Based on this success, we are expanding overseas in Nigeria, Bangladesh, Malaysia, and Myanmar.
Samsung Electronics / Xian Semiconductor Factory, China
Samsung C&T, May 2013 - May 2014
Emergency Generator 2000kW 11kV 50Hz 4 Sets
- Delivery and installation of four sets including the exhaust pipe on the roof.
- Delivery and installation of parallel panel system (Completion of 4 units in parallel within 15 seconds)
- Remote monitoring and control system (completely compatible with Samsung Electronics' power monitoring program SAT-EYE system)
- Delivery and installation of load bank for commissioning generator load (3,000kW)
Samsung Electro-Mechanics / SEMV-1 Plant in Vietnam
Samsung Engineering, March 2014 - October 2014
Commercial Generator 2880kW 6kV 50Hz 4Sets
4 sets - the single largest capacity of diesel generator sets worldwide
- Delivered and installed parallel panels (Completion of 4 units in parallel within 15 seconds)
- Remote monitoring and control system (Implementation of independent HMI system)